From Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
(Redirected from Антон Кривцов)
- Master of Engineering, Leningrad Polytechnical Institute, Russia, 1990 (Physical and Mechanical Faculty, "Mechanics and Control Processes Department", scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "On the theory of media with microstructure").
- Candidate of physico-mathematical sciences, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia, 1995 (Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "Dynamics of an unbalanced rigid body on elastic supports").
- Probation, Department of Engineering, The University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 1999-2000 (Vibration Enhanced Drilling Research Group (VED-RG), head Marian Wiercigroch).
- Doctor of physico-mathematical sciences, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia, 2002 (Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "Deformation and fracture of solids with microstructure".
- Scientific work (research, work with students, talks, papers and books, reviewing)
- Organizational work (the department, laboratories, centers, counsils, projects, scientific and educational programs, seminars)
- Teaching (undergraduate, PhD and doctoral students)
- International Conference “Advanced Problems in Mechanics” (Co-Chairman)
- Center for scientific and technical creativity of the youth (Scientific supervisor)
- Popularization of science (lectures, papers, web pages; virtual laboratory)
- Discrete and continuum mechanics
- Particle and molecular dynamics
- Computer methods in mechanics
- Multibody dynamics
- Nonlinear oscillations
- O.S. Loboda, E.A. Podolskaya, D.V. Tsvetkov, A.M. Krivtsov. On the fundamental solution of the heat transfer problem in one-dimensional harmonic crystals. 2020, Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics (abstract, download pdf)
- A.V. Porubov, A.M. Krivtsov, I.D. Antonov, W.H. Müller, A.A. Sokolov. Geometrically nonlinear dynamic model for a hexagonal lattice. 2020, Physical review E, E 102, 022209 (abstract, download pdf)
- E.A. Korznikova, A.Y. Morkina, M. Singh, A.M. Krivtsov, V.A. Kuzkin, V.A. Gani, Y.V. Bebikhov, S.V. Dmitriev. Eﬀect of discrete breathers on macroscopic properties of the Fermi-Pasta-Ulam chain. 2020, The European Physical Journal B, Vol. 93:123 (abstract, download pdf)
- V.A. Kuzkin, A.M. Krivtsov. Ballistic resonance and thermalization in the Fermi-Pasta-Ulam-Tsingou chain at finite temperature. 2020, Physical Review, E 101, 042209 (abstract, download pdf)
- A.M. Krivtsov, M.B. Babenkov, D.V. Tsvetkov. Heat Propagation in a One-Dimensional Harmonic Crystal on an Elastic Foundation. 2020, Physical Mesomechanics, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 109–119 (abstract, download pdf)
- A.V. Savin, E.A. Korznikova, A.M. Krivtsov, S.V. Dmitriev. Longitudinal stiffness and thermal conductivity of twisted carbon nanoribbons.2020, European Journal of Mechanics, A/Solids, 80,103920 (abstract, download pdf)
- S.N. Gavrilov, A.M. Krivtsov. Steady-state kinetic temperature distribution in a two-dimensional square harmonic scalar lattice lying in a viscous environment and subjected to a point heat source. 2020, Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics, 32(1), с. 41-61 (abstract, download pdf)
- Classical mechanics
- Vector and tensor calculus
- Editorial board member «Вычислительная механика сплошных сред»;
- Editorial board member «Физическая мезомеханика» («Physical mesomechanics»);
- Editorial board member «Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science»;
- Editorial board member «ПРОНЕФТЬ»;
- Editorial board member «Прикладная математика и механика».
- A.M. Krivtsov: the page at the IPME RAS website.
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics SPbPU
- Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (IAMM)
- Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)
- Institute for Problems in Mechanical Engineering Russian Academy of Sciences (IPME RAS)