From Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Master of Engineering, Leningrad Polytechnical Institute, Russia, 1990 (Physical and Mechanical Faculty, "Mechanics and Control Processes Department", scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "On the theory of media with microstructure").
- Candidate of physico-mathematical sciences, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia, 1995 (Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "Dynamics of an unbalanced rigid body on elastic supports").
- Probation, Department of Engineering, The University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 1999-2000 (Vibration Enhanced Drilling Research Group (VED-RG), head Marian Wiercigroch).
- Doctor of physico-mathematical sciences, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia, 2002 (Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "Deformation and fracture of solids with microstructure".
- Scientific work (research, work with students, talks, papers and books, reviewing)
- Organizational work (the department, laboratories, centers, counsils, projects, scientific and educational programs, seminars)
- Teaching (undergraduate, PhD and doctoral students)
- International Conference “Advanced Problems in Mechanics” (Co-Chairman)
- Center for scientific and technical creativity of the youth (Scientific supervisor)
- Popularization of science (lectures, papers, web pages; virtual laboratory)
- Discrete and continuum mechanics
- Particle and molecular dynamics
- Computer methods in mechanics
- Multibody dynamics
- Nonlinear oscillations
- A.M. Krivtsov, A.S. Murachev. Transition to thermal equilibrium in a deformed crystal. 2019, ArXiv:1908.05464 (abstract, download pdf)
- S.N. Gavrilov, A.M. Krivtsov. Thermal equilibration in a one-dimensional damped harmonic crystal. 2019, Physical review E, E100, 022117 (abstract, download pdf)
- O.S. Loboda, A.M. Krivtsov, A.V. Porubov, D.V. Tsvetkov. Thermal processes in a one-dimensional crystal with regard for the second coordination sphere. 2019, ZAMM. 13 p. (pdf).
- A.A. Le-Zakharov, A.M. Krivtsov, A.V. Porubov. Relation between defects and crystalline thermal conduction. 2019, Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics (download pdf)
- S.N. Gavrilov, A.M. Krivtsov, D.V. Tsvetkov. Heat transfer in a one-dimensional harmonic crystal in a viscous environment subjected to an external heat supply. 2019, Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics, Vol.31, pp. 255-272 (abstract, download pdf)
- A.A. Sokolov, A.M. Krivtsov, W.H. Müller, E.N. Vilchevskaya. Change of entropy for one-dimensional ballistic heat equation - sinusoidal initial perturbation. 2019, Physical Review E, Vol.99, 042107 (abstract, pdf )
- A.M. Krivtsov. The Ballistic Heat Equation for a One-Dimensional Harmonic Crystal. 2019, Dynamical Processes in Generalized Continua and Structures, Vol. 103, pp. 345-358 (abstract, download pdf 435 Kb).
- S.N. Gavrilov, A.M. Krivtsov. Steady-state kinetic temperature distribution in a two-dimensional square harmonic scalar lattice lying in a viscous environment and subjected to a point heat source. 2019, Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics, Vol.31, pp. 1-21 (abstract, download pdf)
- A.S. Murachev, A.M. Krivtsov, D.V. Tsvetkov. Thermal echo in a one-dimensional harmonic crystal. 2019, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, Vol. 31, Num. 9 (abstract, download pdf)
- Classical mechanics
- Vector and tensor calculus
- A.M. Krivtsov: the page at the IPME RAS website.
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics SPbPU
- Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (IAMM)
- Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)
- Institute for Problems in Mechanical Engineering Russian Academy of Sciences (IPME RAS)