Welcome to the Virtual laboratory page!
Here you can see computer experiments in interactive online format. Various systems can be investigated: mathematical, mechanical, physical, biological, etc. Also, you can learn online programming and visualization. More experiments are available on the Russian page (see the link at the left panel).
Some other virtual stands arranged by topic
- Analysis of a simple harmonic oscillator
- Interactive harmonic oscillator model
- Analysis of a simple nonlinear oscillating system
- Energy fluctuations in one-dimensional crystal
- Heat transfer in a 1D harmonic crystal
- Nosé–Hoover thermostat
- Displacement variance in one-dimensional crystal