From Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
Revision as of 12:43, 7 August 2016 by Wikiadmin (Reverted edits by 220.127.116.11 (talk) to last revision by Amora)
Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics > Interesting links
This page is intended for links that deserve attention. You can add your link to one of the existing lists, create a new list or add it to the Unsorted list.
- Mechanics in the XXI century
- Scientific mysteries
- Interesting mathematics
- Individual means of transport
- Internet technologies
- Mechanics in nature
- Mechanics in games
- Non-standard mechanical tasks
- Programming and modeling in the Internet
- Virtual Lab
- Self-healing biopolymer the paper
- Carbyne from first principles: Chain of C atoms, a nanorod or a nanorope?the mechanical properties of carbide
- Highly Ordered Noncrystalline Metallic Phase a note in Russian
- Atlas Human-Powered Helicopter captured the long standing AHS Sikorsky Prize video.
- Discovery of new material state counterintuitive to laws of physics
- New solutions for the Newtonian three-body problem have been discovered arxiv.
- Ancient Fossils in Meteorite Discovered! arxiv.
- "This is amazing!" is a site dedicated to interesting natural phenomena.
- Atlantic road, Norway, , ; see also Storsezandetsky bridge
- Crimpled graphene became the basis of artificial "muscles"
- RVK is organizing a competition for technical creativity of the youth
- Substance in a new magnetic state
- The shock wave
- Soap bubbles: simulations and experiment
- Extreme Light Infrastructure
- Development of a mind-machine interface
- Mathematics approximated a cat using the Julia sets
- Walking biological machines are driven by the muscle cells
- Optical vortices on a chip
- Tears of wine
- Plymouth Uni professor shows what happens when you mix liquid nitrogen with ping pong balls
- PolyBeauty SPbSPU: Polytech girls
- Biologists found how to create patterns of the biofilm
- IBM Scientists First to Distinguish Individual Molecular Bonds
- Unusual natural phenomena
- Super-stretchy jelly can take a hit
- Self healing of defected graphene
- OpenROV : an open-source underwater robot that can be assembled in Fab Lab
- The Cloak of Invisibility
- The new method allows to accurately predict the interaction energy of two molecules considerably remote from each other
- Dolphins create and play with vortex rings, read, more; The concept of vortex rings (video), in addition; vortex gun
- "Maxwell's Fishpond" the paper
- A mechanical model of the collider
- Magnetic Click Colloidal Assembly the paper
- A jumping robot
- Coral Castle, see also 
- The world's largest model of the country's "Grand Layout Russia"
- Thermoelectrics the paper
- 3D-Printer with Nano-Precision Breaks Speed-Records at Vienna University of Technology
- Rigid body dynamics: examples
- Panoramic Street Images on Yandex.Maps, read more, technology for creating of panoramic photographs
- AirPano.ru: 360° aerial panoramas, 3D virtual tours around the world, see also St.Petersburg, Rio-de-Janeiro, Angel Falls, Neuschwanstein Castle, Underwater world of the Maldives
- Scientists move objects across meter-scale distances using only light In a new study, scientists have demonstrated a technique that achieves giant optical manipulation in air using a new kind of optical trap that can move 100-micrometer-sized objects across meter-scale distances with an accuracy of about 10 micrometers. the paper
- "The legendary airplanes" is a scale aircraft modeling magazine. It contains a model of АНТ-25 (Chkalov's aircraft that made the first transpolar non-stop flight from Moscow through North Pole) which is available at the Department
- St.Petersburg New Year's photos
- Hubble Space Telescope revealed striking images of young planetary systems in Orion.
- Various statistical data based on the information collected on VKkontakte
- 3-ring release system is a parachute component that is widely used by sport skydivers and military freefall parachutists. Pay attention to the animation!
- The Attracting Light Beam can drag suitable particles all the way towards the light source.
- Biomechanics of "animals"
- A trip to Yakutia
- Doodle clock Clock that paint the time