From Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
Revision as of 15:57, 7 October 2015 by Антон Кривцов
- Master of Engineering, Leningrad Polytechnical Institute, Russia, 1990 (Physical and Mechanical Faculty, "Mechanics and Control Processes Department", scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "On the theory of media with microstructure").
- Candidate of physico-mathematical sciences, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia, 1995 (Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "Dynamics of an unbalanced rigid body on elastic supports").
- Postdoc, Department of Engineering, The University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 1999-2000 (Vibration Enhanced Drilling Research Group (VED-RG), head Marian Wiercigroch).
- Doctor of physico-mathematical sciences, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia, 2002 (Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "Deformation and fracture of solids with microstructure".
- Scientific work (research, work with students, talks, papers and books, reviewing)
- Organizational work (the department, laboratories, centers, counsils, projects, scientific and educational programs, seminars)
- Teaching (undergraduate, PhD and doctoral students)
- International Conference “Advanced Problems in Mechanics”
- Center for scientific and technical creativity of the youth
- Popularization of science (lectures, papers and web pages)
- Discrete and continuum mechanics
- Particle and molecular dynamics
- Computer methods in mechanics
- Multibody dynamics
- Nonlinear oscillations
- Classical mechanics
- Vector and tensor calculus
- A.M. Krivtsov: the page on the IPME RAS website.
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics SPbSPU
- Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (IAMM) и Faculty of Physics and Mechanics (PhysMech)
- St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University (SPbSPU)
- Institute for Problems in Mechanical Engineering Russian Academy of Sciences (IPME RAS)