From Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
- Master of Engineering, Leningrad Polytechnical Institute, Russia, 1990 (Physical and Mechanical Faculty, "Mechanics and Control Processes Department", scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "On the theory of media with microstructure").
- Candidate of physico-mathematical sciences, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia, 1995 (Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "Dynamics of an unbalanced rigid body on elastic supports").
- Probation, Department of Engineering, The University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 1999-2000 (Vibration Enhanced Drilling Research Group (VED-RG), head Marian Wiercigroch).
- Doctor of physico-mathematical sciences, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia, 2002 (Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, scientific adviser P.A. Zhilin, thesis title: "Deformation and fracture of solids with microstructure".
- Scientific work (research, work with students, talks, papers and books, reviewing)
- Organizational work (the department, laboratories, centers, counsils, projects, scientific and educational programs, seminars)
- Teaching (undergraduate, PhD and doctoral students)
- International Conference “Advanced Problems in Mechanics” (Co-Chairman)
- Center for scientific and technical creativity of the youth (Scientific supervisor)
- Popularization of science (lectures, papers, web pages; virtual laboratory)
- Discrete and continuum mechanics
- Particle and molecular dynamics
- Computer methods in mechanics
- Multibody dynamics
- Nonlinear oscillations
- S.N. Gavrilov, A.M. Krivtsov. Steady-state kinetic temperature distribution in a two-dimensional square harmonic scalar lattice lying in a viscous environment and subjected to a point heat source. 2019, arXiv:1901.02002 (abstract, download pdf)
- A.S. Murachev, A.M. Krivtsov, D.V. Tsvetkov. Thermal echo in a one-dimensional harmonic crystal. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 2019, Vol. 31, Num. 9. (abstract, download pdf)
- A.A. Sokolov, A.M. Krivtsov, W.H. Müller, E.N. Vilchevskaya. Entropy production for one-dimensional ballistic heat equation - sinusoidal initial perturbation. 2018, arXiv:1807.04226 (abstract, download pdf)
- S.N. Gavrilov, A.M. Krivtsov, D.V. Tsvetkov. Heat transfer in a one-dimensional harmonic crystal in a viscous environment subjected to an external heat supply. Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics. 2018, Vol. 31, pp. 255-272. (abstract, download pdf 945 Kb)
- A.M. Krivtsov, A.A. Sokolov, W.H. Müller, A.B. Freidin . One-Dimensional Heat Conduction and Entropy Production. Advances in Mechanics of Microstructured Media and Structures. 2018, Vol. 87, pp. 197–214. Download pdf: 238 KB
- A.M. Krivtsov, V.A. Kuzkin. Discrete and continuum thermomechanics. 2018, Encyclopedia of Continuum Mechanics. Download pdf: 349 KB.
- A.S. Murachev, D.V. Tsvetkov, E.M. Galimov, A.M. Krivtsov. Numerical Simulation of Circumsolar Ring Evolution. Advances in Mechanics of Microstructured Media and Structures. 2018, Vol. 87, pp. 251–262. Download pdf: 537 KB
- A.V. Porubov, A.M. Krivtsov, A.E. Osokina. Two-dimensional waves in extended square lattice. 2018, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, (abstract, download pdf 636 Kb)
- D. Saadatmand, D. Xiong, V.A. Kuzkin, A.M. Krivtsov, A.V. Savin, S.V. Dmitriev. Discrete breathers assist energy transfer to ac driven nonlinear chains. Physical Review E. 2018, E 97, 022217 (abstract, download pdf)
- Classical mechanics
- Vector and tensor calculus
- A.M. Krivtsov: the page at the IPME RAS website.
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics SPbPU
- Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (IAMM)
- Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)
- Institute for Problems in Mechanical Engineering Russian Academy of Sciences (IPME RAS)